How Do I Join?

Classes for UNM Students

You can take ROTC like any other college Course without any commitment to the military. If you are at UNM you can sign up through Lobo Web. We are the Military Science Department.

Freshmen: MSL 101 & 101L (Fall) and 102 & 102L (Spring)

Sophomore: MSL 201 & 201L (Fall) and 202 & 202L (Spring)

Junior: We must schedule a meeting before you can register for any upper level Military Science classes.

Classes for CNM Students

If you are at CNM, you can sign up through the class data base.

Freshmen: MSL 1101 & 1101L (Fall) and 1102 & 1102L (Spring)

Sophomore: MSL 2201 & 2201L (Fall) and 2202 & 2202L (Spring)

We also offer physical training for our cadets. Look for “Physical Training” under the military Science department. You may still attend PT without signing up for the class.

We offer financial assistance and scholarships if you meet the required criteria.